Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LiLo hoping to rebrand herself with Glee cameo appearance

LINDSAY Lohan made a guest appearance on Glee Tuesday night in an attempt to rebrand her image after her legal woes and substance abuse issues, according to Us Weekly.

The 25-year-old actress appeared as herself on the FOX show, serving as a judge at a high school glee club competition along with Rex Lee of Entourage and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.

"I'm here because I care about young artists chasing their dreams. And who doesn't like someone making a comeback?!" Lohan said as she championed the show's stars and their singing group New Directions.

Lohan had reportedly been "diva-like" in her behavior on set when she taped her guest part for the show last month, and the tabloid rumors were even incorporated into the show.

In Tuesday's episode, Lohan explodes when she discovers the singing competition won't be televised.

"I am in full image rebranding mode. I come here and there's not even a chair that can spin me around ... I can't point at a kid on stage and yell 'I want to work with you!' I am so firing my manager."

FOX is owned by News Corp. which also owns NewsCore.

No comments:

Post a Comment